1. It has extremely excellent wear resistance, excellent air permeability and aging resistance. The folding fastness is comparable to that of natural leather. When bending at room temperature, it can reach 200000 times of crack free bending at low temperature (- 20 ℃) and 30000 times of crack free bending (good temperature resistance and mechanical property).
2. Moderate elongation (good skin feeling). Tear strength and peel strength are high (wear resistance, tear force, tensile strength are high).
3. It belongs to regenerated leather, which is softer than leather and has strong flexibility. It is a high-grade leather in synthetic leather and a new type of leather material.
4. There will be no pollution from production to use, and the environmental protection performance is superior.
5. With the advantages of wear resistance, cold resistance, air permeability, aging resistance and beautiful appearance, it is the best choice to replace the natural leather.
PU coating on the surface of fabrics first appeared in the market in the 1950s. In 1964, DuPont developed a PU synthetic leather for upper.
After years of continuous research and development, PU synthetic leather has achieved rapid growth in product quality, variety and output. Its performance is more and more close to that of natural leather, and some properties even surpass that of natural leather. It is hard to distinguish the true from the false of natural leather, and plays a very important role in human daily life.
Superfine fiber synthetic leather is superior to natural leather in chemical resistance, quality uniformity, large-scale production and processing adaptability, water resistance, mildew resistance and other aspects. Practice has proved that the excellent properties of synthetic leather can not be replaced by natural leather. According to the analysis of domestic and foreign markets, synthetic leather has also largely replaced the natural leather with insufficient resources.